Monday, May 02, 2005

The Spirit Is Willing...

but the flesh is beat! My heart and mind may feel like I'm in my 20's but my dang body is dragging.

Stayed up WAY late Friday night/Saturday morning after going out with Ms. Kat and MW/NM. Up at about 10:30 Saturday a.m., but fell back into bed around 1 p.m. and stayed there until 6. Got up and clean and dressed and went BACK out with MW/NM to have a good Mexican dinner at Popo's and see Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (you won't like it unless you remember the book pretty well). Didn't get out of the movies until about 12:15 Sunday a.m. Then stopped at Walgreen's to satisfy a sugar attack, and back to my house to watch Comedy Central with MW/NM until about 2:30.

Got a little done around the house yesterday, went to bed about 10 p.m., and am STILL tired today. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment