Sunday, May 01, 2011

Get out of the HOUSE!

My brother called yesterday and NAGGED me to get dressed and get my butt outdoors. I mean, it was like playground chanting! LOL...

I did. I got dressed and went to World Market and Wal-Mart and to an Indian restaurant for early dinner.

In the process, I discovered my feet are not quite healed from the podiatrist's attentions, but there was no lasting damage done.

This morning, I got some minor housework done, and have been sitting at the damn computer for too long. I'm going to shut 'er down so I can shift attention to something productive.

I looked at the photo my son took for me to message to Bro to prove I was outside, and I'm so fat. Part of the reason I don't want to go out is that I'm embarrassed about the weight I've gained back. It's counter-productive to stay in the house all the time, but it's difficult to get enthused about things when I'm not happy with myself.

Gotta work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment