Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Just Another Wednesday


We had a fire drill today, but didn't evacuate our building (20 stories in downtown Phoenix). It was just to test the equipment. The sirens went for about 15 minutes, which would ordinarily drive me out of my mind. We had been given earplugs, though, so even though we could still hear them, it didn't seem so loud.

Otherwise, the day has been uneventful. I've been working on a portion of our department's website that is supposed to be ready for a roll-out next Tuesday. As long as everyone involved gets their material to me in time, no problem. I keep getting things formatted and published as I receive them.

Tonight is karaoke with the gang. Instead of our usual hangout, we're going up to the place where we usually go dancing on Saturday nights. Some of my friends have been there for karaoke, and say it is really good. Okay, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment