Thursday, October 27, 2005

Zippity Doo Dah

Laundry's done, hair's re-colored, and I'm headed to the nail salon for fills after work this afternoon. Nothing like artificial enhancement of one's person to lift the spirits!

Karaoke last night at MOM's was fun..just me, Kat and NYM. Got to sing three songs I'm working on for the music group. It was flattering that people got up to dance. Of course, they were mostly pretty drunk, but still...

Speaking of the music group, we didn't have a drummer at the last meeting. We seem to have finally settled on about 25 songs we're really going to work on. I loaded them on a cheap little MP3 player I can listen to at work and plug into my car stereo system, and listen to them over and over. I'm not sure, but I think I ran a red light last night while belting "Walking In Memphis" at the top of my lungs down 51st Avenue. Gotta watch that.

No comments:

Post a Comment