Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thank you, Dear Kenna, for your kind words and understanding. I just want to feel "all better, right now".  You're right, it will take time.

So I did WATP 30 Minute Walk, and I'm all sweaty, but drinking hot coffee (DECAF!) anyway, and eating a nectarine. Yesterday, I changed a couple of light bulbs, vacuumed the living room, family room and dining room, and ran a duster over things. That, and my post here, plus a marathon of Bejeweled Blitz on facebook were my grand accomplishments for the day.

Today, I'd like to get some more jewelry made. I was trying a new design last weekend that just wouldn't work. It's laying forlornly on my work table, patiently waiting for me to transform it into something beautiful. Maybe I'll be able to do that after a bit more coffee.

1 comment:

  1. I think your jewelry piece will be lovely and unique, Sue. You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete