Saturday, May 01, 2010

May Day!

Where's my pole around which to dance?!

No! Not that pole! The one with the flowers and pretty ribbons!

It should be lovely here on this first day of May. Sunny, 72F right now at 11 a.m. It's forecast to reach 80 by mid-afternoon. I realize for some of my friends here, that is summer weather. However, for us it is the last flush of Spring. We've already had a couple of days where the temperature topped 90, and should be back there by Tuesday of next week.

This day can't decide if it wants me to lazily enjoy the weather, or to go great guns on what might be our last cool Saturday until November. Some days I win, sometimes inertia does.

There's a lot of dust and fuzz and other nastiness around the house that keeps trying to catch me eye. I'm very good at ignoring it, though. Witness the dust rhinos huddled behind the couch.

I believe I'll consider my options over another cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment