Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Ack! Tuesday!

Okay, so, I woke up with a sore throat and my ears hurting. It must have been a true symphony of snoring last night. No fever, just hurts, so I tried to drown myself in a hot shower to make it all better.
THAT didn't work, but I'm feeling better, so I'm here at work (late, because YS overslept -- and it's all my fault, of course).
I managed to help someone working at a remote location with moving a file so she could go ahead with a presentation, and that made me feel some better. Just now, though, my hand jerked as I was picking up my coffee, and coffee shot all over my office. The good news is, it missed my white pants. The bad news is, it didn't miss my red blouse.
I wonder, if I sneaked out of the office and went back home to bed, would anyone notice? I don't want to hurt anyone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment