Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Yoga? What Yoga?

My friend didn't call after work, so we didn't do yoga together at my house this evening. That's okay. I don't think I am up to the poses right now. My body still feels stiff and sore. I'm willing to work through that to a certain extent, but I was told to work to the "soft edge".

While shopping at the used book store (Bookman's -- great place), I found a Leslie Sansone "Walking Away The Pounds" (WATP) DVD with four routines on it.

Since I was dressed in silly workout clothes anyway, it made sense to give it a try in my room while OS worked on his Pro90X-routine-of-death in the living room. My little workout looks lightweight after watching him work so hard, but it did make me sweat and work the kinks out of my butt and legs. There's a tiny bit of upper body in it, too, so my poor rubbery arms woke up, too.

The remote for the bedroom DVD player doesn't work, so I can't go up and down through the menu items. That means the only workout I could get to was the "Muscle Mile". Oh well, I did it twice, so that make two miles in 40 minutes with kicking and squatting and weights, and so on.

Tomorrow, I'll try to get to the living room for my workout (ha! workout, she says!) before he gets going.

A repair man is coming to look at the squeaky dryer sometime between 10 and noon. Should I get sweaty before he shows up, or after? Depends on when I wake up, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment