Thursday, June 03, 2010

Dem Bones

The results of the DEXA scan done in May arrived today. Unfortunately, they confirmed the ultrasound from the wellness check at work--I now officially have osteopenia. Last year, no problem. This year my bones are in the yellow zone.

So, gotta kick the caffeine habit, already starting taking supplements, and am building resolve to start exercise. Seriously, exercise: my bete noir. (note to self: find out how to add those marks--what is that one--a circumflex? I'll have to check later)

This just pisses me off. The whole health thing was going well for about two years. Now I'm fighting the return of poundage, and my blood tests aren't as good as a year or so ago. Not as bad as five years ago, but still...

A friend wants to try yoga with me. Yoga looks easy, but it's tough. I hate to sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment