Sunday, February 06, 2005

Busy Sunday

Gotta go get clean (scrape off the stink, as Wally so beautifully puts it), because Kat and I have a busy day ahead.

First we're off to the Swap Meet to pick up the rug I found two weeks ago (but had no money for) for the family room. Hope it's still there. The colors are just right. I don't know if she wants to wander around there and shop, too. Then we head back to my place to put the rug on the actual floor where it will live (that just sounds wrong, very Bob Ross), and put the bed rails I'm giving her in the Blazer.

Then, we head to downtown Glendale for the Chocolate Affaire....YUMMMMMMMMM!

We have both been informed by significant others to lay off the chocolate, so we will be falling head first into ANYthing that looks wonderful. F*&k those rude men for saying such a mean thing.

My trucker buddy Lee said he'd meet up with us there in the late afternoon (after having to beg off our date last night for lack of sleep). Kat bet me $5 he doesn't show due to football. I told her I'd buy her a chocolate candy apple. Either way, we'll be happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment