Saturday, February 12, 2005

Rain, Rain, and MORE Rain!

Quick! Buy a boat! It's raining in the desert!

No kidding, we've gotten a LOT a rain this winter. I keep wandering the house looking at the ceilings to make sure we're not leaking again. Looks like everything is tight, so far, though.

Kat's been working on my Renn Faire costume all week. Cool! Don't need it until mid-March, but it's nice to know it's coming along. It's so good of her to do this for me.

YS and his best friend want to cook dinner for their girlfriends here this evening for their Valentine's surprise. I think that's a lovely idea, so long as they clean up afterward. In their fiscal condition, they can provide a much nicer meal here than they could afford at a restaurant. Afterward, he talked about going out for ice cream and coffee. My boy is SO smart!

Guess that leaves OS and I out in the rain, so to speak. We may go to dinner and a movie together later on. We could use the time out of the house, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment