Sunday, February 20, 2005

Decompressing

Strange week--stressful, technology challenges. The Computer Gods apparently thought I was getting too big for my britches...everything seems to be working at least adequately, now.

Got a new stereo for the living room. Have given up on component systems--went with a cheapie RCA 160 watt cd/cassette stereo. YS helped me set it up this afternoon. DUST! Yikes! The bunnies are taking over and I can't stop sneezing.

Did the 5k Heart Walk yesterday and finished in fairly good shape. Not as well as I did two years ago, but I've been sitting on my ass and overeating for the past year. I was toting 20 more lbs. on my body, and about 10 lbs in my pockets and around me neck. In the rain. Sometimes, I wonder how stupid I'm going to get as I age.

Time to play a few rounds of Jewel Quest, listen to CDs on the new stereo and then go in and watch a movie in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment