Sunday, February 06, 2005

Sunday Evening

Got my rug! When we got to the Swap Meet, the one I'd seen was gone, but one I like even BETTER was there for the same price! Yayyy! Got my rug! Even the boys approve. Can you tell I'm pleased?

Lee DIDN'T show up, but it wasn't 'cause of football, so I didn't give Kat $5. Bought her some cotton candy, instead. :o) Apparently, his home was plumbing challenged all day today. He invited me to come over this evening for pizza, but I told him that if he hasn't had a shower in two days, I'd just as soon pass.

Got myself a pair of small gold hoop earrings at the Swap, too. The guy wanted $30, but I said I didn't need hollow 10k gold for $30. He said $25, I said $20. Apparently, he wanted to sell the earrings more than I needed to buy them. So, I have new earrings.

So, what do YOU think is the best Super Bowl commercial this year? I'm liking the Anheuser Busch ads, myself. The game isn't over yet, so we'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment