Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Good day...it was a good day.

Today, we got our incentive checks at work. It turned out to be more than I expected. What a nice feeling!

After lunch, a reporter from the local NBC affiliate was interviewing people in the Center where my office building is located. She asked what I thought George W. was going to talk about in his State of the Union message, and what I WANTED him to talk about. I told her it didn't much matter, because I likely would not agree with whatever he has to say anyway. In the end, we wound up talking about Social Security issues. I was on the evening news. Cool! I hollered, and YS came out of his room just in time to see a fleeting glimpse of Mom's face on the tube. At least I sounded like I knew what I was talking about. I hate it when I look like an idiot all over the whole State.

No comments:

Post a Comment