Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Who eats Cherry CAKE?

Tomorrow is Kat's birthday, and it's karaoke night, so I thought I'd bring a cake for everyone to share. When asked, she said her favorite cake is cherry, with cherry icing. What the hell is that? No bakery in town will bake a cherry cake for me. I don't mind baking a cake from a mix, but they never look right. Well, I guess I'll just have to do my best and smile a lot.



Had a talk with YS this evening as we were putting groceries away. Talked about chores (or insufficient conduct thereof) and calling to let me know where he is. He seems to think I'm being unreasonable, but acquiesced. We'll see how we do. I don't want to circumscribe him, but I have to know where he is and who he's with. It's my job. The MOM job. It's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment