Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Scorpio Horoscope for 1/17- 1/23
This week's scenario is highlighted by you really going out of your way for loved ones. (so what else is new?)

You become more generous, helpful, and concerned with the people you care about. (I guess someone is going to need my BLOOD, now)

You take pride in your abilities to support, nurture, and protect your mate, children, and family. (Pride? Yes, I suppose.)

Others will not overlook your good deeds now. (Lordy, I hope not.)

Similarly, you make a significant impression or an impact on the lives of those in your care, resulting in greater loyalty and closeness in your domestic life. (They love me, they really love me!)

Your enthusiasm and knowledge can draw new people and experiences into your life now. (NOW you're talkin'! Bring on the NEW people! This old bunch can be tedious.)

Get your free blog ready horoscope for this week at
Blogthings.

No comments:

Post a Comment