Thursday, January 13, 2005

Today's the big day; moving into the new office. Well, moving my stuff out of the old office and into the new office so the new admin, "V", will have a clear space to arrange the way she wants it when she gets here on Tuesday. I'm off tomorrow, so I must get everything done today.

Since I won't be here tomorrow, I'll also need to complete the analysis on the department customer satisfaction survey before I leave. That shouldn't take too long. We have a really good online survey tool the company uses. The analysis items can be set up ahead of time, and then, when you have all your responses, you just run the analysis, and you get your reports. There are a few things about it I'd change (if they asked me, I'd tell 'em! :) ), but it has saved me a tremendous amount of grunt work on this year's survey. Things I spent days on last year are only taking hours to complete. Ain't technology grand?

No comments:

Post a Comment