Monday, January 31, 2005

Monday, Monday

Not a bad day at all. Got a lot of work done on customer satisfaction survey trends and got the executive summary finished. You may not care about that, but it means a lot to me.

Guilty pleasure dept: The Entertainer. Yes, it's yet another American Idol ripoff. I don't care. I can't help watching the damn thing. Just like I can't help watching American Idol. I may go to hell for this. On the other hand, there are so many things I'll probably go to hell for, what's one more?

1 comment:

  1. Yours By Design Heating and Cooling is a full service Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) contractor based in Blaine, MN
    installing residential heating and air and commercial heating and air.**Heating****Cooling**insulation heatinginsulation heating

    ReplyDelete