Saturday, July 10, 2010

I love you, but...

Today is my Aunt Karen's birthday. She died several years ago at the age of 62. She's another one I miss.

There's the trip to Denver next week for Dad's birthday to look forward to. It will be warm there, but not as hot as we've been here the past week or so (110F or better). Depression isn't the only reason I stay in the house a lot!

OS and I are rubbing at each others' nerves. He needs a job, and I need to get out more. Or, he needs a job, and then he'll be out more, and I won't have to worry about whether or not I feel good enough to get out of Dodge.

He has the possibility of several full weeks of work in CA, but he'd have to drive back there. So long as his car is in good enough shape to make the trip, I think he should go. He needs the money, he needs to be away from me and this house, he needs a fresh perspective from which to decide his next move. Things are not working out as he thought they would when he came here.

I need the freedom to walk around naked if I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment