Friday, August 13, 2010

Back to the Straight and Narrow (don't I wish)

I slacked off exercise for a week, and am feeling the lack--especially when I stand on the scale. Did Muscle Mile One (my "sissy" routine) on WATP. My legs feel really good now that they've worked just a bit. So, that's 20 minutes. Beats 0 minutes.

The past two days have been almost worthless in terms of productivity and/or progress. Too much time playing on the computer, too little time doing things. No computer games today.

Shana said something about going out with her and another friend of hers tonight. I'd get to be the DD, which is fine. I'd prefer not to go to bed too late, but it might be worth it just to get out.

Also need to go to the bank. What else? Maybe to Costco. I made a list this time.

Right now? Make a jewelry set. Have something to show for the day besides this post. I'll probably vacuum, too, but the results of that won't show two days from now, either. So, first, do something concrete.

No comments:

Post a Comment