Friday, August 13, 2010

Never mind...

I begged off going out with Shana and her friend this evening. The Sleep Thing.


The theory that I wake up 12 hours after taking the pills (fall asleep 4 hours after taking them) bore up this morning. I want to push up the time to 7:30 p.m. to see whether it works again. If I go out, I can't take the pills, and vice-versa. In the great scheme of things, testing this seems a more important undertaking than a night at Dave and Buster's.

Bless Shana's heart for being so cool with it, and me. Again.

Right now, I'm eating dinner (cold chicken breast and whole wheat bread spread with artichoke bruschetta stuff) and catching up with Season 5 of "Weeds". When it's done, there are more bead designs calling.

Oh, and I did the dishes today. All of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment