Wednesday, August 04, 2010

What Baseball, you say?

I forgot to put the part in about going to a baseball game tonight in my post this morning, so the headline made absolutely no sense at all. Which, come to think of it, is perfectly in sync with the rest of my life.

The Diamondbacks played the Washington Nationals, and were thoroughly trounced. My friend and I left at the bottom of the 7th inning when the score was 7-1. While we were at a nearby restaurant eating dinner (at 10:30 p.m.), the good ol' D-Backs scored another run.

It's a good thing I don't go to the ballpark with all kinds of emotion wrapped around "our" team winning. It makes enjoying the vibe easier. Basketball is good, too...just different; more intense. I think I'm not ready for basketball, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment